International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
Sarah's Adventure

Australia

Monday, May 18, 2009

I am excited about the Great Barrier Reef I am excited about the Great barrier Reef because I have never been on a fairy and out in the ocean that far. I am also excited about riding a Camala. I am excited because i have never been on a Camala and I am really looking forward to riding on.I am nerves because I have never been alone with out my parents and I will miss them.I have never been on a plain and so I am scared because I am not sure if I will like it.I have never seen an aubergine.We leave in 7 days ya.

6 comments:

steve said...

Love you baby Dad

steve said...

I am happy for you baby love you dad

Stacey said...

Have a great time!!! I can hardly wait to see and hear all about your trip. Enjoy the flight.

Love you
Mom

steve said...

You are on your way baby, have fun and I will be waiting to hear from you love you dad

Stacey said...

See you landed in Melbourne but your baggae did not. Good thing we added the extras in your carry on. Hope you enjoyed your first plane ride and got some sleep. How does it feel to miss a whole day? I love you and I'll talk with you soon.

Love you
Mom

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, I hope you are having a blast. We love you and miss you, but are so excited he hear about everything that you got to do and all the fun pictures.

Love you
Rene, Eric, Alisha, Zophia and Kaden

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 14 days
When May 25th - June 7th, 2009
Focus Marine Biology
Conservation/Wildlife
Aboriginal Culture